body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Happy Mother's Day! » | ZOMG! » | I Made It » | Back To Work » | Woohoo! » | Just ONE More! » | 2 Down And 2 To Go! » | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » 

Friday, May 11, 2007 

Ho Hum

*yawn* I've just woken up from what seemed like a deep and perpetual sleep. I'm still groggy and now blogging. My hair's all over the place and my bed looks like a hurricane dropped by to say hello to it. Having my morning cigarette and reading a bunch of people's blogs. And I've just realised that people would have problems accessing my page now since I've changed the address to abe-steria.blogspot.com from magickalraven.blogspot.com.

I'm supposed to have lunch today with JJ aka Tiny (new nickname given by my cousin, Hogs) to further discuss our cook-out plan that we're having tomorrow. But that dude can REALLY sleep. I mean, REALLY sleep. If an earthquake were to occur right beneath him, he'd probably just flip over and find a more comfortable spot to continue his sleep despite the ceiling falling all over the place. Even had to call his girlfriend to see if he's awake but I guess she must be asleep too -_-"

I'm going to go through my phone book and pester the living daylights out of them to have lunch with me. Xavie, if you're reading this, be prepared for my phone call and my incessant whining to get you to skip work and have lunch with me.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats