body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » | Happy Valentine's Day » | Long Overdue » | Birthday Shoutout » | Thank You » | Hong Kong (Part V - Final) » | Hong Kong (Part IV) » | Hong Kong (Part III) » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

2 Down And 2 To Go!

Phew, another day of exam has ended. I've got 2 more papers to go before I can indulge in letting myself loose haha! No, I don't mean that kind of loose -.-"

Today's paper definitely went better than yesterday's. No sneezing and no nose bleeds, thank goodness! Don't want to stain my booklet with bloody snot. That would just gross my examiner out.

Other than my exam, the day went pretty okay. Got myself home and helped mom with a bunch of banking errands and came home and played a little bit of WoW before the server goes down for maintenance. Had an early dinner and now feeling a tad sleepy hehe. Gotta read up tonight to prepare myself for another day. Been telling myself to hang in there for just another 2 days and soon it will all be over. I don't need to score A's. All I need is to pass this exam and I'm on my way to 2nd year. Plus, lecturer gave out my next term's timetable. Talk about being pro-active and optimistic that everyone would make it haha! Well, one can only hope :)

Constitutional law, here I come!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats