body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » | Happy Valentine's Day » | Long Overdue » | Birthday Shoutout » | Thank You » | Hong Kong (Part V - Final) » | Hong Kong (Part IV) » | Hong Kong (Part III) » | Hong Kong (Part II) » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

1 Down And 3 To Go!

Ahhh... first paper done with 3 more in line. By this Thursday, I'd be a free man! Haha! For only 2 weeks though since the next semester starts on the 28th of August *cry*

Today's exam didn't go as well as I thought it would. First of all, I was sneezing the entire morning and had a runny nose the whole time during the exam. To make it worse, it bled throughout the whole exam too. I was pretty much on the verge of passing out in the exam hall and my lecturer had this scared look in her face. This has never happened before in my life of taking exams. It was either the weather that was making me wonky or I wasn't feeling too well. Then again, I'd place my money on the weather today as it was freaking hazy! It's either there was a bush fire somewhere or some ignorant fucker burning rubbish. Given the mentality of some people, my guess would be the ignorant fucker.

I remember one time during one of the worst haze in my life a couple a years back, I went by a few houses in my neighbourhood and guess what I saw? Yup, some housewife was openly burning rubbish and dried leaves! Apparently our already clogged up lungs from the smog coming from Indonesia wasn't enough. She had to contribute to the happy haze environment. Wish I was older back then to walk up to her and shove her face into the burning mound.

Oh well, guess it's time for me to hit the sack and brace myself for another day at the exam hall. Criminal Law here I come! w00t!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats