body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | 2 Down And 2 To Go! » | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » | Happy Valentine's Day » | Long Overdue » | Birthday Shoutout » | Thank You » | Hong Kong (Part V - Final) » | Hong Kong (Part IV) » 

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 

Just ONE More!

Hey guys, looks like I've just got one last paper to sit for and then I'm home free! I'm hoping I won't screw up my paper too badly =P

Today's paper went pretty well albeit, I think I fractured my phallanges trying to finish up 4 essays within 3 hours. All in all I *think* I did a pretty okay job on today's subject. I guess most of my classmates can rest easy since it was the paper they dreaded most - Constitutional law. Some say it's boring but I say it's interesting though it can be a lil bit painful to digest.

The rest of the day went pretty easily for me as I spent most of the time to mentally chill for tomorrow's paper. For the past 3 days (including today), we had to answer 4 freaking questions but for tomorrow, we need only answer 3 so that's somewhat of a relief to our ears (and our fingers!). Answering 4 questions can be quite a feat if one has an obsession for neatness. I hope my examiners would be able to read my 'cakar ayam' handwriting. From cursive, my handwriting probably turned out to be doodles of Madonna and her cone-shaped breast costumes.

Oh well, time to take a much needed cold shower to beat the heat and do some reading before crashing out. English legal system, I am going to eat j00!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats