body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | ZOMG! » | I Made It » | Back To Work » | Woohoo! » | Just ONE More! » | 2 Down And 2 To Go! » | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » | Happy Valentine's Day » 

Friday, May 11, 2007 

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, not exactly in case some of you thought you had missed Mother's Day. Today was kinda an early Mother's Day for my mom since my bro and I got her a pressie for the occassion. And since I was a bit impatient to wait for the weekend, we decided to get her a new phone to replace that damn piece of jurassic rock (Nokia 3310). Twasn't a big deal, really. Not like we got her a super duper high tech phone. It's a simple Nokia 1600 with the usual features such as coloured screen and polyphonic ringtones. And no camera. But needless to say, mom was ecstatic and it's such a great feeling to see the look on her face when given the phone. She couldn't stop smiling the whole day. Guess that made her day :D

Other than that, the day was pretty much the usual. Didn't touch my books the whole day but am going to attempt to read as much as I can before hitting the sack. Operative word here being "attempt".

Oh in case you were wondering, Mother's Day is this Sunday :)

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats