body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Woohoo! » | Just ONE More! » | 2 Down And 2 To Go! » | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » | Happy Valentine's Day » | Long Overdue » | Birthday Shoutout » | Thank You » 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 

Back To Work

Well, what better way to spend my 2-week break other than having a job? At least I can get some moolah for when I go back to class. Not that it's a lot but it's still money anyway.

Work started today (with my previous employer) and it went very nicely. Surprisingly, this time around, things are better and not as stressed up as before. Well, it's just the first day so I guess I'll have to wait and see where this will take me. Nevertheless, the one thing I remember feeling even the last time and up till now, is being tired. I got back from work early, say, 4pm and I was pooped. Did a lot of walking but it was ratehr fun. Maybe I ate too much during lunch :P

Anyway, I'll let the fatigue set in and take me to Wonderland. Now I better catch some snooze if I want to wake up tomorrow not looking like a zombie. Cheerios!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats