body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I Made It » | Back To Work » | Woohoo! » | Just ONE More! » | 2 Down And 2 To Go! » | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » | Neglect » | Oh The Wonders of Alcohol » | Happy Valentine's Day » | Long Overdue » 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 

ZOMG!

Yea yea it's me. I must've been dead for almost a year now. And reading back and deciding to blog something, I realised that I blog when I HAVE FREAKING EXAMS coming up! What's up with that? Yup, exams are due to happen on the 21st of this month and I have no freaking clue about what's been going on.

Again, I have 4 goddamn subjects to clear - Company Law (YUCK! Who does that shit anyway?), Equity & Trusts, Law of Tort and Land Law. Blegh!

Throughout the duration of my classes this term, I find Company Law the crappiest of the lot. I know, I know, I can make lots of moolah from being a corporate lawyer and all that crap but hell, it's a pain to study.

Okay, okay, not the best way to start off my resurrection but seriously, the upcoming exams have been bothering me so much that I've pretty much not slept in days. Fuck, I even get nightmares about it.

So let's start with what's been happening. Yes, exams around the corner yadda yadda yadda; no longer due to fly to Oxford Brookes University (OBU) in London but instead, will be due to fly to University of Tasmania (UTAS) in Australia next year July.

Why the change? Don't ask. If I start about it, it won't end. Let's just say some people should die for putting me in this pile of shit.

I've also started watching FRIENDS all over again from Season 1 right up to Season 10. Call me psycho but I love the show. It's probably because there's so much I can relate to. PLUS, I love the humour. Phoebe being my favourite of the lot. She's so floozy and weird, she rocks.

Okay, I'm going to bitch a bit about the fucked up sucky connection TMmotherfuckingNet has been providing. It took me hours just to upload the new pics and took me almost forever to even post this entry. I mean, can they please quit boasting about how fast their LAME ASS 1MB connection is? Like, OMG, snails move faster than that! This is what happens when a company is allowed to monopolise the market. Sure, there are other broadband providers but unfortunately, they're more costly. I guess we pay a cheap price for cheap services. That's right! YOU'RE CHEAP, TMNET! Go dig a hole and defecate yourselves in there! And for the love of all that is good and pure, get a different lady to record your stupid "service interruption" announcements. Get someone who can speak coherent English for God's sake! Annnnnnd, what is so difficult about posting an announcement on the website?! Does it take too much energy to get your lazy fingers up to type it out? Oops, sorry, COPY AND PASTE! Lazy fuckers. Go and die. I'm guessing that they experience too much "service interruptions" crap that by posting every single one of them, it'll make them look bad. Boy, a shit load of help that has been for them. Morons. Go and die.

Yes, I'm maxed out on stress and yes, I need a chill pill. Also, I need to get drunk so everything will seem okay just for awhile. This must be what a stroke-waiting-to-happen feels like.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats