body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I'm A... » | Ho Hum » | Happy Mother's Day! » | ZOMG! » | I Made It » | Back To Work » | Woohoo! » | Just ONE More! » | 2 Down And 2 To Go! » | 1 Down And 3 To Go! » 

Saturday, May 12, 2007 

Oh The Noise!

I swear people must undergo some sort of training prior to owning pets - especially ones that are capable of making noises such as dogs. There's a neighbour of mine a few houses down the street opposite the row in which I live in who practically owns like a gajillion puppies! Now normally, I'd go all crazy over the lil cute furballs but not in this case. I love pets and more so, dogs (ironcally I've never had one since my parents dislike anything that can shed and mess up the house and to reinforce this, they blame my sinus). Anyway, these puppies make a HELL LOT of noise! It's like all gajillion of them start to bark at the same time and each one of them are encouraging the other to bark even more. Gaaaawwwdddd save my ears and my sanity!

They live a few houses away from me and yet the noise travels through the air and make it sound like it's coming from next door. Not to mention that my direct neighbour have a dog of their own and its bark alone is enough to make trees uproot themselves and walk away.

The casual barkings are fine. But when you have like 10 puppies barking at once in their high pitchy shrill barks, it is much undesired. Especially when they can go on barking for a good 20 minutes straight.

Isn't there some council regulation for dog owners whereby there is a limit as to the number of pets one can have? The people I pity the most would be their direct neighbours. Like I've said, even by distance the barks are intolerable, how much more annoying it must be for the ones living next to them.

All I can hope for is that they don't start barking when I'm trying to sleep (which, has happened before in the past). Now, legally speaking, one can sue for nuisance but let's hope it doesn't reach that extent and the dog owners do something about the ruckus and discomfort their puppies have been causing the neighbourhood.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats