body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Pi-si-cho-pet! » | My House » | Owwie » | Oh The Noise! » | I'm A... » | Ho Hum » | Happy Mother's Day! » | ZOMG! » | I Made It » | Back To Work » 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 

Pi-si-cho-pet Too!

Fwapah!

Last night was a blast again hanging out at Leo's love shack with the usual bunch of crazy people. The initial plan was to go over and swim. BUT THEN, I got an SMS from Steph that read:

"You guys will get to play the Wii tonight. My bf is crazy"

And to think I wanted to bring my notes to read a bit while I took a break from swimming but nooo the Wii interrupted my plan. And yea Leo, you're crazy (so are you, Steph). But I love your Wii! Tennis rematch! I'll secretly buy one and practice like hell and beat you! :P

We did swim in the end though it was after a few hours of playing the Wii and our arms were about to fall off our shoulders. Mine's still aching from the swinging and all sorts of gymnastics I was trying to do.

Ps: I hope you guys like the added music feature I've added on the sidebar. It does get kind of annoying when the song stops to load. I'll probably change it when I've found a better one. I'm not so good with these sorta things.

Okay so who wants to buy me a Wii?

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats