body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Emoz » | There's A Fine, Fine Line » | Lol? » | My Right Arm Fell Off » | Pi-si-cho-pet Too! » | Pi-si-cho-pet! » | My House » | Owwie » | Oh The Noise! » | I'm A... » 

Thursday, May 17, 2007 

Undercover Pimp Mommy

Tiny and I had lunch today at Damansara Perdana and so we headed to this Chinese kopitiam place. It's an ordinary kopitiam with the usual stalls and what not. Pretty regular.

We opted to have the spaghetti as per our usual since that was the only good thing to eat there and as usual, there would be this pregnant aunty that mans the stall.

We've had this a couple of times before so the aunty pretty much knew us.

Being me, I try to be friendly as much as I can but not in that gross sort of way.

Me: Hi, aunty! How are you?
Aunty: Halo halo. Long time no see.

I just popped a pleasant smile.

Incidentally there was also this Chinese dude that was waiting for his take-away. Ordinary dude. A tad bit fair. Maybe pale looking. Someone give this guy some blood.

The aunty looks over to him and chats a bit with him in Cantonese. She probably thought I didn't understand the language or forgot I was Chinese.

Aunty [in Cantonese]: See this one. Handsome boy.

Pale guy just cracks a smile.

Aunty: See la this boy so skinny (pointing shamelessly at me). You like this one ah?

And I was like, O_O!!!

Pale guy [in Cantonese]: Ok lah. Not too skinny what.

Like, OMG! Was I invisible or something? And was she pimping me? Of course, I wanted to take his packets of take-away and smack both of them but I nonchalantly pretended that I didn't understand what they just talked about and quickly ordered my food and sat at the table.

Granted that my ability to speak Chinese is close to non-existent but at least I could understand the basics. Even so, at least wait till I was out of hearing range and then gossip. No need for me to know such details.

And so I concluded that she's filthy rich from manning the spaghetti stall AND pimping random customers.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats