body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Hell, It's About Time » | Cockfest » | This Is It » | This Sucks » | Die La Tomorrow » | 2 Frickin' Days To Go! » | I'm... » | The Geek In Me » | Undercover Pimp Mommy » | Emoz » 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 

Today Is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day

Today's paper went rather well. I was expecting myself to write more grandfather stories and creating my own laws and cases but none of that happened. I ACTUALLY wrote sensible things for my paper [insert shocked expression here].

Met up with Steph for lunch today and headed to Lucky Garden since Batai was jammed packed and we couldn't find a parking spot. Plus, they overcharge for parking in that area. Daylight robbery, I tell you.

Anyways, on my way to pick Steph up, I was not-so-happily met with drivers who have suddenly found a fetish for death and accidents. That means they drive without using their eyes. They change lanes without looking and the cars beside it were mashing on their horns.

As I turned into Steph's area, some guy reversed out of a parking space without even looking and I almost hit him. Another car coming out of the T-junction swerved without even checking if there were other vehicles. See? Hence my title for today.

So Steph enters the car and we chit-chatted a bit while deciding where to go.

Me: You know what, Steph? Vision is totally overrated.
Steph: Harr? Why la?
Me: Oh cos people are driving around without the need for them.
Steph: Haha! What happened?
Me: *explains my experience on the way to her place*
Steph: Oh, haha!

So we had lunch at Lucky Garden and continued our usual chit-chatting and then it's finally time to make a move so her boyfriend doesn't starve to death (Steph was supposed to bring him lunch).

Then, on the way to my car...


kkrrraaakk. kkkkkrrraaaaakkk. KKKRRRAAAAKKKK!!!!

The both of us just looked at each other and then we noticed everyone else looking in the direction of where we parked and a van that was passing by slowed down while the driver was looking behind at my car.

"OMG! Please don't tell me someone drove past my car and wrecked it!!!!", I thought.

To our relief, my car was fine but the car parked next to mine was not in it's best, I'd say. The van that drove by got too close to it and kind of ripped the front bumper off it.

Steph: OMG did you see that?!
Me: Ya! Wow, learn to drive man! (pointing to the driver in the van)
Steph: Luckily your car didn't kena anything.
Me: Ya man. Wah this fucker really don't know how to drive. At least come down and do something about it la.
Steph: Yea la. Kesian whoever's car that is.
Me: See Steph, it REALLY is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day!
Steph: -___-"

Driving back home after dropping Steph at Leo's place was no different. People were still swerving left and right like there were no other cars in the world.

Morons.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats