body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Cockfest » | This Is It » | This Sucks » | Die La Tomorrow » | 2 Frickin' Days To Go! » | I'm... » | The Geek In Me » | Undercover Pimp Mommy » | Emoz » | There's A Fine, Fine Line » 

Monday, May 21, 2007 

Hell, It's About Time

Kerrigan, Queen of Blades

Blizzard has always enjoyed keeping their customers waiting with much anticipation. The long wait is over! After 9 freaking years of waiting, it is finally official - Starcraft 2 is soon to be released! I've just checked out the previews and in-game shots and oh. my. god. are they simply delicious! The graphics! The colours! The units! And *GASP* the 3D animation! Go here to view gameplay screenshots.
omgomgomgicantwaiticantwaiticantwait
With so much improvements from what Starcraft 1 used to be (that is crappy graphics and highly pixelated terrain) I'm now wondering if my poor out-dated PC can even load the game, much less play it. I want one! (I seem to be wanting a lot of things)

The next thing Blizzard fans will continue to wait for is the release of (also a much anticipated sequel) is none other than Diablo 3. So far, no news about its release have been announced but I am pretty darn sure that Blizzard fans across the globe are waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

Till that time comes, lets treat ourselves to Starcraft 2! Woot! Antaro'Adun!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats