body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Unexpected. » | Nyek Nyek Nyek » | Go Die. » | Today Is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day » | Hell, It's About Time » | Cockfest » | This Is It » | This Sucks » | Die La Tomorrow » | 2 Frickin' Days To Go! » 

Thursday, May 24, 2007 

Oh-Not-So-Happy-Day

Today was supposed to be a happy day for me and my classmates. But no. Today's paper fucked us up real good.

Enough of sulking. I know I'll have to re-sit the damn paper anyway somewhere in July.

Next week is one final short paper and I just want it to be over and done with.

But that doesn't mean I can't have my fun now :P

I'm not sure how I'm going to spend my holidays till July. I've got a whole work out routine planned for the holidays and I'm crossing my fingers that I actually stick to it.

Basically from Monday to Friday, I've got a string of activities planned out and I just want to see how it'll go until July. I'm tired of people coming up to me and saying things like, "You're skinny" or "Aww did you lose weight again?". So maybe this routine will help me bulk up a bit. Maybe I'll attract that someone special *wishful thinking* (yeah I know, it's rather shallow of me but who cares. Society is such)

I need a haircut too! This hutan rimba on my head is just driving me nuts! Thankfully, deforestation is scheduled tomorrow.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats