body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End » | Awesome » | I Don't Think It's A Hard Thing To Do » | Oh-Not-So-Happy-Day » | Unexpected. » | Nyek Nyek Nyek » | Go Die. » | Today Is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day » | Hell, It's About Time » | Cockfest » 

Sunday, May 27, 2007 

WTF?!

Here's a little what-the-fuck thing that happened while I was getting ready for my badminton game.

Someone called me (let's call him X) and we started chatting casually on the phone. The usual convo takes place (such as "what are you up to?" etc). So I explained to X that I was getting ready to head out for a game of badminton with my bro and mom for a church thing. Naturally, we talked about the game and how we've not played it in years bla bla bla.

Then X starts on a theory about how I should match my outfit to my racket to enhance my gameplay. Honestly, I was not in the mood for such pointless and nonsensical discussion since I was in the middle of getting ready. So the conversation comes to an end and we hung up and I continued to pack my stuff.

*BEEP*

SMS from X: "I been fine, thanks for asking. Enjoy the christian outing"
Me: "Thanks"
X: "Typical. Have fun reflecting"
Me: "Huh? What's typical?"
X: "Nothing. Forget it. Enjoy your badminton game"

I didn't bother to reply.

I didn't bother to pursue the matter simply because it is pointless and would serve no purpose. This person must be addicted to drama in order to live.

Seriously, WTF is your problem, X? Don't come throwing your emotional baggages on someone else just because you have one too many. I have my own to deal with and I certainly have no time to deal with yours.

If this makes sense to anyone at all, please fill me in cos I am totally clueless.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats