body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | WTF?! » | Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End » | Awesome » | I Don't Think It's A Hard Thing To Do » | Oh-Not-So-Happy-Day » | Unexpected. » | Nyek Nyek Nyek » | Go Die. » | Today Is 'Let's Not Use Our Eyes' Day » | Hell, It's About Time » 

Sunday, May 27, 2007 

The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore



Artist: James Morrison

I've been twisting and turning,
In a space that's too small.
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall,
You've been closing me in, closing the space in my heart.
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart.

Chorus

Well I can't explain why it's not enough,
Cause I gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
It's the better thing to do, it's time to surrender,
It's been to long pretending. Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces don't fit anymore,
Pieces don't fit here anymore.

You pulled me under, if I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
That's breaking my skin.
Well I'll hide all the bruises, I'll hide all the damage that's done.
But I'll show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone.

(Chorus)

Ooh don't missunderstand,
How I feel.
Cause I've tried, yes I've tried.
But still I don't know why, no I don't know why.
I dont know why...... why?

(Chorus)

I think many would agree that this is probably the best 'break-up' song by far haha!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats