body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | WTF?! Part II » | Spring Cleaning! » | Woot!!! » | I Have Evil Friends » | My Cake Phase » | My Computer Hates Me » | The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore » | WTF?! » | Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End » | Awesome » 

Monday, June 04, 2007 

Here's To The Weekend!

Hoo boy didn't I just have the best weekend ever!

Ok let's see... On Friday, the night was well spent with Kel Li, Mikel of Splashmilk, Hogs and Mei Yee at William's. We had a great time exchanging ghost stories and the lil dramatic fun with the flying cockroaches. Good Lord they need to really do something about that place. Eeugh!

Saturday was a bit slow moving at first but had a great blast during lunch with Charmaine, Xavie, Aaron, Hogs, Jay, Stephanie and Leo. Later that night, I had a tiny get-together with Hogs, Mei Yee, Tiny and James outside of my porch with alcohol to accompany the cool night. What a great night of random jokes and racial remarks haha! Twas really, really fun!

Sunday was perhaps the highlight of the week. Hogs, Mei Yee and I initially planned for a good walk at the Taman Tun park for the evening but that plan went to hell when the evening was rudely interrupted with lightning and rain that could've drowned us on the way to the car. In the end, we decided to have a game of squash at Mei Yee's aunt's place and oh. my. god. it was hell lots of fun! Mei Yee's cousin Patrick joined us to give us a few pointers about the game since the three of us were completely clueless.

I never knew squash was a lot of fun. Even more fun than badminton. So yup, squash is now a game I'd like to play regularly and as such, we're going to make it a point to play it every Sunday! Woohoo! Xavie, if you're reading this, NOW I know how much fun the game is. Feel free to call me for a game or two ;D

After playing for 3 hours or so, we adjourned for home to shower and up and headed for a hearty dinner at Rasta, TTDI.

As I'm typing this, I'm just in the best mood to sleep. Having had all the endorphins pumping through my system, I conclude the weekend to be one of the best!

Now I can't wait for next weekend! Looks like my routine for the holidays is getting the right kick-start! ^____^

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats