body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Here's To The Weekend! » | WTF?! Part II » | Spring Cleaning! » | Woot!!! » | I Have Evil Friends » | My Cake Phase » | My Computer Hates Me » | The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore » | WTF?! » | Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End » 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 

I've Got The Sneezes

*AHCHOOOO!*

Bah, I've got the sniffles.

The day started out alright. Met up with Tiny and Zila for a drink before heading to the gym for a short work out. Initially planned to walk in TTDI but the weather hasn't been too accomodating. Plus, I suddenly started sneezing for like an entire day. It's sooo freaking irritating with fluids coming out of my nose like a leaky tap >___<

The cold kinda spoilt most of the day cos I had to carry around supplies of tissue just so I don't leave a trail of mucus all over the place. Yuck.

I just got back from a yum char session with Xavie, Steph and Charmaine and boy was it fun. My handphone is now officially female thanks to Steph's squishy heart-shaped stickers that she stuck on the edge of the earpiece. Looks like it has tiny hair pins.

And yes, she's proud of it -____-"

Maybe I should attach a phallic-shaped sticker to her handphone... Hmmm...

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats