body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | OMFG » | I Double, Triple Dare You » | Bored Out of My Ass » | Results Are Out! » | Lagu Frust Menonggeng » | I'm Feeling Bouncy! » | I've Got The Sneezes » | Here's To The Weekend! » | WTF?! Part II » | Spring Cleaning! » 

Monday, June 11, 2007 

Finally

Wow I can finally post something properly. Connection seems to have improved today. The weekend was just a slugfest with crappy connection.

Watched Shrek 3 on Saturday afternoon at GSC Midvalley. Gotta say, the movie was a disappointment. Sure, there were some funny bits here and there but some movies are just better off with Part 1 and 2. Or maybe just Part 1. Pirates 3 was the same deal.

After the movie, we did a lil walking around Midvalley before heading off to meet my brother for drinks at Dharoos, Uptown. The regular spot for tea and a high dosage of sugar. For dinner, we headed to Kuchai Lama for some 'Ming Tien' style dinner at the Kuchai Lama Food Court (KLFC). Man, Kuchai Lama is.. not a place I want to live in haha! It's too Chinesey for me :p

My Saturday nite was concluded with a drinking get-together with Hogs, Mei Yee, Tiny and Tits at my place.

Sunday was slow moving at first. Woke up from a very unrestful sleep. You know, the kind where you feel as if you never slept the night before. Had lunch and tried to take a nap before squash but that didn't work. So I thought, fug it and just exhaust myself senseless and maybe I could sleep soundly at night.

Came home for dinner and headed out again amidst the pouring rain to pick Hogs and Mei Yee up for my second dinner. Since the rain was torrential, we decided to eat somewhere in Uptown.

As expected, I was totally physically exhausted from the day's activities and decided to get an early night's rest. For the past few nights, I could not sleep properly for some strange reason. My body is tired but my mind is having its own party and as a result, I only fall asleep an hour after tossing and turning in bed. Really sucks.

Well, today's a new day and my body's still aching from squash. I think I sprained my right hand. My thumb moves and feels funny. Meh.

Oh well, gotta head out for lunch and to the gym. Must not break the routine :p

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats