body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | IF ONLY YOU KNEW Words cannot describe how I feel... » | ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline) ... » | .:: CHARMAINE ::. this chun babe is my very very... » | .:: ALIF ::. i've begun my write-about-my-friend... » | .:: KEL LI ::. just got off the phone with a swee... » | this is to irritate all of you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA » | i certainly hope to own a car like this in some po... » | just got back from the mamak with my best friend j... » | aaahhh its a new day today.. woke up and found out... » | Woke up with a headache from over-studying hahaha!... » 

Thursday, October 02, 2003 

ETERNITY (Dedicated to my neighbour, the late Ms Peggy Lee)

There isn’t much that I can say
Except to ask why did you go away?
I was at the peak of heaven’s gate
But now I guess this is your fate

You taught so much there is to know
You even brought me to the end of the rainbow
But now I know that you are safe
No more difficulties you have to face

Time alone will tell
So all I do now is wish you well
Although now you reside with the stars
I know now gone are your scars

Though gone far away
My memories of you shall stay
In the core of my heart forever you shall be
And that’s where you’ll stay for eternity

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats