body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | IF ONLY YOU KNEW Words cannot describe how I feel... » | ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline) ... » | .:: CHARMAINE ::. this chun babe is my very very... » | .:: ALIF ::. i've begun my write-about-my-friend... » | .:: KEL LI ::. just got off the phone with a swee... » | this is to irritate all of you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA » | i certainly hope to own a car like this in some po... » | just got back from the mamak with my best friend j... » | aaahhh its a new day today.. woke up and found out... » | Woke up with a headache from over-studying hahaha!... » 

Thursday, October 02, 2003 

MOTHER

You bore such pain to bring me here
You were always there to help me face my fears
Such love, I’m indeed unworthy
Even more so with such beauty

You’ve given so much to me, I cannot lie
I shall bear this truth until the day I die
You brought me up only to be hurt
But yet you continued to care according to your word

Why do you do this if I may ask?
Why go through this meticulous task?
“Because I love you”, you answered with full of glow
I was such a pain to you, why didn’t you let me go?

Unconditional love is somewhat hard to comprehend
But I’ll do my best to help you understand
You see a tree that forgets the ground and reaches for the skies?
The earth still welcomes it back the day it dies

Thank you will never be enough for the things you’ve done for me
For all the things I’ve put you through, in debt I’ll forever be
Nothing and no one could make me find another
For you are my one and only loving mother

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats