body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | haha! got this joke thru a friend, jo ann. thanks ... » | many thanks to all those who have tried the survey... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' (Pt II) Survey Answer... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' (Pt II) Survey Issue ... » | 'How Malaysian Are You?' Survey Answers here are... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' Survey Issue Hi guys... » | The Dinner & Malaysian Idol (Pt II) Issue wow. a ... » | tired.. tired.. ugh! *thud* my baby loves to kacau me » | The Crazy Day Issue today was a rather totally un... » | The Bastard Reply Issue i found something hilario... » 

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 

The Bad Omen Dream Issue

today was pretty ok. had malaysian studies class so i went to college. i am on a 6-week break but since malaysian studies is an independent subject, the semester break doesnt apply to it. what a bitch. i still dont understand why we must take up that subject. pif.

again, i got a weird dream. like, whats up with all my dreams being weird, gross or horrific? i know this particular dream had nothing to do with the book i read. i can only remember my dream vaguely as everything as was all over the place. all i can recall is that my back molar tooth split in half. now, having dreams about your tooth breaking or being broken or losing it is a major ass bad omen. ask any local old folks and they'll tell you that. it basically means that someone is going to die; usually someone you know and/or close to you. the last time i dreamt my tooth breaking, my neighbour died like a coupla months later. my mom had a dream about her tooth breaking and my godsister's grandmother passed away. coicidence? i'm not one to determine it.

i woke up feeling crappy cos i dont know who exactly is going to die and neither do i want to wonder the possibilities of who that person might be. freaks me out. if anyone has any information or knows anything about this sorta omen, do let me know. i'd like some clarity. i am usually able to decipher dreams but its not easy to decipher your own dreams. you just gotta hear it from a different person. i also hear that, you can "predict" the person by knowing which tooth broke. in my dream, it was my top row, 3rd last molar. mine didnt just break,.. it split in two. yeah... freaky right? isnt freaky that i remember my dreams quite clearly?

so moving on from the tooth-breaking dream, i wanted to comment on the effeciancy of our DBKL (Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur) administration staff. 2 years ago (2002), i drove an old proton saga model to work. so one day, while visiting a client in sri hartamas, my car got towed away (yeah, parked the damn thing on an INVISIBLE yellow line..). subsequently, i'm supposed to pay an RM300 fine, which, i didnt. last year, we sold off that car. weird thing is, during the ownership transfer, there was no problem. usually, any outstanding summonses or compounds will cause the transfer to delay but that didnt happen. everything went smoothly. and just last saturday, i received a letter from them asking me to pay the fine. enclosed with the letter was a form which i was to fill up. now, my concern is this:

there is a section that said 'tandatangan pemunya berdaftar kenderaan'. so, do i fill it in with my particulars or do i have to look for the new owner of the car? now i'm supposed to go to their damn office which, is located in the freaking heart of mothers of all jams, jalan raja laut to submit this damn thing. i initially wanted to send them a bank draft to get it over and done with but i'm not quite sure of that part. freakazoids. *sigh*

yeah yeah.. i know its my fault. i'm just bitching for the sake of it. just wanted to point out that they're not very efficient. *grumble grumble*

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats