body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | tired.. tired.. ugh! *thud* my baby loves to kacau me » | The Crazy Day Issue today was a rather totally un... » | The Bastard Reply Issue i found something hilario... » | Why Do Gays Bitch? isnt that an age old question... » | i initially typed a lot of stuff just now and my F... » | The Stinko Stinkers Issue just recovered from a ... » | hungry! hungry! *growl* » | The Weird Dream Issue *yawn* aaaahhh just woke u... » | *droopy eyes* feeling sleepy. for the record, cha... » | my baby dowan to layan me :( » 

Sunday, July 25, 2004 

The Dinner & Malaysian Idol (Pt II) Issue

wow. a lot has happened last night. so many that i cant remember much. will try to remember as much as possible. lemme see, i cooked dinner for shai and myself. below are the dishes that i cooked.

1 2
3 4

1. lotus root soup (ling ngau thong)
2. japanese tofu with chicken and egg gravy
3. fried kangkung (water convolvulus) with garlic
4. papaya for desert

yup! i can cook. SURPRISE!! hahaahha! well, my baby found them to be great. ofcourse, we ate those with rice. i was pretty much pooped out from cooking and i was so wanting to lie down and snooze away. but hell it was worth it. it was for the love of my life anyway :P

later last night, my cousin dropped by to be so hai togeder-geder. before he left, we told ghost stories in my room and thanks to shai, my cousin got freaked out and was afraid to drive home alone HAHAHA! nevertheless, it was fun though tired.

enough about last night. today, my parents came home from malacca and everything in the house returned to normal. cigarette butts disposed, shai went home and i cleaned up the place. (i miss my baby! *sniff*). after everything was done, i read a book that i borrowed from shai. this book was written by tunku halim and it consists of 15 short horror stories. some stories were quite boring but most of them were enough to make your hair stand on end. the book is entitled Bloodhaze. so scary the stories were, i became all paranoid thinking that shadows maybe lurking outside my windows, or, weird noises emitting from unsuspecting places. *shudder*

aight, enuff of freaking myself out silly. moving on quickly to the next issue. malaysian idol's result show was aired earlier on at 10pm on 8TV and it was a TOTAL disappointment. first of all, this week's group was nothing compared to last week's and second, the contestants were suddenly so freaking arrogant. whats up with that? and the results.... the 2 guys i was hoping that would NEVER see the light of another day on malaysian idol were chosen to move on to the next level. total let down.

MALAYSIA : VOTE FOR TALENT NOT CHEESY "PRETTY" BOYS!

nevertheless, here are the 3 that were chosen to advance to the next level:

1 2 3

1. andrew
2. fadzli
3. victor

hopefully, next week's group wont be as a total disappointment as this week's. time to congest my lungs. *feeling annoyed*

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats