body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Stinko Stinkers Issue just recovered from a ... » | hungry! hungry! *growl* » | The Weird Dream Issue *yawn* aaaahhh just woke u... » | *droopy eyes* feeling sleepy. for the record, cha... » | my baby dowan to layan me :( » | charmaine's gone off to australia. sent her off at... » | xavie's crazy. » | I MISSED MALAYSIAN IDOL LAST NIGHT!!!!! argh! sigh... » | aah! its been a long day today and i'm pretty poop... » | busy busy busy busy day today » 

Thursday, July 22, 2004 

i initially typed a lot of stuff just now and my FUCKED UP PC HAS TO CREATE PROBLEMS AND NOW I HAVE TO RE-TYPE EVERYTHING!!!!! ma chau hai! the whole fucking screen suddenly went blank! so i had to restart this stupid damn sorry excuse for a "high-tech" machine!!

as it is, i couldnt go back to sleep cos i'm dreaming weird dreams again. this time its about murders, ghosts and haunted places. i wont go into details cos the scenes were very inconsistent and i wouldnt know where to begin. nevertheless, it was scary enough to make me not go back to sleep. weird.

lets see.. what have i got planned for today? my baby's picking me up at 12:30pm so we can go for lunch at cyberview lodge. he wants to have the peking duck at the chinese restaurant (xing zhu). apparently, its really good. maybe you guys can check it out some time. i love CVL cos the rooms are awesome! very comfy and romantic. they're like little chalets. my baby and i got the room with the king-sized bed when we last went there. yeah it was during the gatecrasher rave in sepang so we stayed there.

well, i better get ready! will come back and update the blog.. which reminds me, i have to take charmaine's dog out for a walk later in the evening. feeling busy.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats