body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Bastard Reply Issue i found something hilario... » | Why Do Gays Bitch? isnt that an age old question... » | i initially typed a lot of stuff just now and my F... » | The Stinko Stinkers Issue just recovered from a ... » | hungry! hungry! *growl* » | The Weird Dream Issue *yawn* aaaahhh just woke u... » | *droopy eyes* feeling sleepy. for the record, cha... » | my baby dowan to layan me :( » | charmaine's gone off to australia. sent her off at... » | xavie's crazy. » 

Friday, July 23, 2004 

The Crazy Day Issue

today was a rather totally unproductive day. traffic was a total bitch. the only consolation for the earlier part of the day was that it rained and it was sooooooooo cooling to sleep in. too bad the jam was beyond my imagination. i had to take 3 detours just to get to saujana to pick xavie. apparently there was a 3 car pile up near the sunway toll. on top of that, my mom rushed me to get my lunch over and done a.s.a.p. cos they needed the car to go to malacca. so more stress was added. on top of that, my cousin wanted to go for lunch and he had no car and i couldnt pick him up as i was rushing for time (sorry yar!). finally, picked up xavie and headed to our regular spot for lunch. spent about an hour or so there doing our usual stuff and then we headed back to my place since my parents needed the car. turns out, they didnt. they were going to take another car. so yeah, rush me to kingdom come, why not?

after my parents left, xavie and i were up with our antics once again. you simply CANNOT imagine the amount of stupidity that was running thru the house. put xavie and i with a camera, sit back and let the clown show begin. it was good clean fun, mind you. we took nearly 200 pictures within an hour or so. so yeah, you can imagine the incessant clicking sound of the camera (digital). on top of that, we were making 101 stupid faces that you simply just cannot imagine. this is what happens when boredom sinks in. our little bodies seek to fight it HAHAHAHAHAHA! we even took 3 hilarious videos and have tried every conceivable poses. some pics turned out GREAT and some turned out just plain ugly. nevertheless, we had so much fun (too much, i think). by the end of the day, we were both sooo tired to do anything else. we ended up watching national geographic while waiting for dinner to be ready.

as for the pictures, i've transfered them into my pc but due to the huge amount of pictures, i wont be able to post them all at once so, i've included a snapshot column in my sidebar so you guys can see what sorta pics we took. still, its at my discretion haha!

i'm waiting for my baby to come over so we can go for supper. my stomach isnt too well today; not too sure why. oh well,.. maybe i'm just hungry.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats