body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | TO A CERTAIN MOTHERFUCKER There has been much gri... » | just checked my mail and got the following .gif fi... » | what the fuck's going on with the blog-related web... » | The Dancing Lights Issue so, moving on from freak... » | The Hoax Issue hahaah! well guys, looks like my p... » | The Haunting Issue was playing around with my cam... » | The Bad Omen Dream Issue today was pretty ok. had... » | haha! got this joke thru a friend, jo ann. thanks ... » | many thanks to all those who have tried the survey... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' (Pt II) Survey Answer... » 

Thursday, July 29, 2004 

The Harry Potter Dream Issue

man, i've got a freaking malaysian studies exam today and i'm still awake hehehe (its 1:20am). plus, i'm still in my semester break mood. talk about a way to bust your holidays *grumble grumble*. oh i posted a new poem. do take the time to read it and my other poems too. i'd like to know your opinions.

OOOHH.. i had a weird dream again (oh no!). but this time, its weird, funny and kinda "exciting". well.. the dream's pretty vague so i'm just gonna give you the minimal descrition of my dream. the funny thing about the dream was that, i dreamt i was a student in hogwart's school of magic.. HAHAHAHA. yeah.. one of harry potter's friends bwahahhaah.. pretty funny and cool at the same time.. i remember i was walking along the street and came across a shop (those vcd sorta stalls) and the seller was selling wands.. kinda like the shop where harry goes and sees the brooms for sale etc.. so, back to my dream, i remembered thinking of which wand to buy.. the metal one or the wooden one.. the guy goes on to explain that the wooden ones are cheaper and easier to use (like, wow!). so, i decided to get the wooden one.. besides, the metal ones look like our metal rulers *rolls eyes*.. like, hello? the wooden ones looked, like, more magical? so not fetch! (thanks, kev.. its stuck with me,.. damn you!)

so yeah, thats the funny part.. the creepy part of it was a beast of some sort was loose and i had to save the innocent lives of others. the weird thing was, the school wasnt some big old castle.. it was in a modernized setting.. much like our office buildings.. yup, we had elevators in my dream.. so i remember someone saying that the beast was gonna go to the 5th floor to eat the people. then, i rush as fast as i could to save the weaklings hahaha!.. too bad i couldnt reach the ppl on the 5th floor and the beast ate them all.. sad, really.

thats pretty much my dream.. oh and i do remember saying an incantation in my dream.. you know, the one hermione said in harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.. the levitation spell. erm.. something laviosar. oh well.. if u guys know it, tell me.. its been bugging me LOL!

anyway, i should go sleep now. not much update today (wednesday) 'cept about my dream. hey guys, if you've noticed, i have a lot of weird dreams.. do clue me in if you can decipher any of my ever-so weird and deranged dreams.. i'd really like to know.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats