body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | The Haunting Issue was playing around with my cam... » | The Bad Omen Dream Issue today was pretty ok. had... » | haha! got this joke thru a friend, jo ann. thanks ... » | many thanks to all those who have tried the survey... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' (Pt II) Survey Answer... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' (Pt II) Survey Issue ... » | 'How Malaysian Are You?' Survey Answers here are... » | The 'How Malaysian Are You?' Survey Issue Hi guys... » | The Dinner & Malaysian Idol (Pt II) Issue wow. a ... » | tired.. tired.. ugh! *thud* my baby loves to kacau me » 

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 

The Hoax Issue

hahaah! well guys, looks like my prank didnt work very well. for those who were wondering whether it was my finger or what nought, the answer is NO. my friend, xavie, played the "ghost" apparition in the photos. there's more. we were trying to create our own ghostly photographs and hell some of the pics turned out pretty freaky. see for yourself:





i do want to apologize to those who thought this was a really sick-ass prank. my utmost sincere apology. we were just bored out of our skulls. but pretty convincing, dont you think? some of my friends got really spooked. my cousin, eu jin a.k.a. hogs believed it and was serious about not entering my room again. LOL.. i know, i know.. its not something to kid about. :รพ

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats