body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | i find this pretty interesting: Why can't they ha... » | The Malaysian Idol (Pt I) Issue today, the firs... » | ever gotten so angry that you've used up every con... » | in case anyone is wondering, i'm on friendster too... » | today is the day i re-started blogging and i've be... » | Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club 17th July 2004 (Satu... » | BITTER I don’t know what else I should do I’m bei... » | BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! hi guys!! well, it has been... » | ALOHA PEEPS!! i'm finally back from my hospitalisa... » | Take the What animal best portrays your sexual a... » 

Saturday, July 17, 2004 

its a beautiful saturday morning and i just woke up from slumber land.. sun's not too bright and the weather's cooool. aaaahhhh i love this sorta mornings! called my baby and he's still sound asleep. he's freaking cute when he's asleep :)). called up some other friends to see if they could accompany me for breakfast / brunch and everyone's doing something. sigh. finally got jay jay to have brunch with me. and that dude's still asleep. so we decided to go eat at 12:30pm so this leaves me much time to update my blog.

many thanks to wayne for linking me to his blog. you rock, dude and cute comics! draw more! your drawings certainly make my day more colourful haha!

i'm gonna take today easy as i'm gonna go for GREEN ROOM!!!! so i'll need the energy to have fun tonight hahaha! for those who need more info on it, click the link or check my previous posts.

aight, am gonna go take a shower now and i'll be off for a hearty breakfast + lunch = brunch hehehe.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats