body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | ALOHA PEEPS!! i'm finally back from my hospitalisa... » | Take the What animal best portrays your sexual a... » | hey guys.. please take note that i have changed my... » | BOY INTERRUPTED (WARNING: ADULT DISCRETION RECOMME... » | MEMOIR OF A MAGE There seems to be a void within ... » | THE LITTLE BOY There was once a little boy Who on... » | ETERNITY (Dedicated to my neighbour, the late Ms P... » | MOTHER You bore such pain to bring me here You we... » | IF ONLY YOU KNEW Words cannot describe how I feel... » | ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline) ... » 

Thursday, July 15, 2004 

BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

hi guys!! well, it has been a freaking long time since i last updated my blog!! well, today's 15th of JULY 2004 and it has been 9 months since i last posted my blog. to update everyone on whats been going on, i'm now studying in KDU in damansara reading law.. yeah yeah... most of you might be thinking "wah! abel doing law ar? sure or not?".. well its true.. currently in my intermediate level (1st year) and still scraping through.. today, i'm officially on my semester break for approximately 6 weeks or so..

for the past 9 months, a lot has happened - both sweet and bitter.. bitter or sweet the experiences may be, my friends never failed to be there for me and for that, it has been engraved in my heart and i'm forever grateful.. guys (you know who you are :p), i want you to know that, without you, i wouldnt have been able to make it..

new pics have been added into my yahoo photo album.. feel free to look at them.. i'll DO my level best to keep updating my blog and hopefully i'll be more disciplined and diligent this time.. luckily blogspot didnt delete my account off lol! cheerios!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats