body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | ETERNITY (Dedicated to my neighbour, the late Ms P... » | MOTHER You bore such pain to bring me here You we... » | IF ONLY YOU KNEW Words cannot describe how I feel... » | ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline) ... » | .:: CHARMAINE ::. this chun babe is my very very... » | .:: ALIF ::. i've begun my write-about-my-friend... » | .:: KEL LI ::. just got off the phone with a swee... » | this is to irritate all of you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA » | i certainly hope to own a car like this in some po... » | just got back from the mamak with my best friend j... » 

Thursday, October 02, 2003 

MEMOIR OF A MAGE

There seems to be a void within these four walls
It speaks to me with a voice so gentle
Gentler than the gentle breeze that blows
From rapid movements of the soul that’s alluring
To the base of human nature to rebel
The void grew bigger day by day
Consuming everything that was once called ‘faith’
Grasping it in its strong and powerful talons
It squeezes the essence known to humans as religion
‘Faith’, as they call it diminished with the end of sympathy
From whence it came, no one saw the end of its hunger
One by one, humans fall prey to one diabolical creature
One that consumes all that is good within the tender walls of the soul
To philosophers who yield the wisdom to decipher
They called it Lucifer, Satan and even Beelzebub
To the common foe that is man, they called it
Greed

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats