body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | MEMOIR OF A MAGE There seems to be a void within ... » | THE LITTLE BOY There was once a little boy Who on... » | ETERNITY (Dedicated to my neighbour, the late Ms P... » | MOTHER You bore such pain to bring me here You we... » | IF ONLY YOU KNEW Words cannot describe how I feel... » | ANGELS (Dedicated to Charmaine, Tania & Caroline) ... » | .:: CHARMAINE ::. this chun babe is my very very... » | .:: ALIF ::. i've begun my write-about-my-friend... » | .:: KEL LI ::. just got off the phone with a swee... » | this is to irritate all of you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA » 

Thursday, October 02, 2003 

BOY INTERRUPTED (WARNING: ADULT DISCRETION RECOMMENDED)

I’d like to express my extreme point of view
To all who dissed me, well, FUCK YOU!
You don’t know the pain I have inside
You step all over me cos you have lots to hide

I know your fears, I know your pain
Angel of death, you, he shall slay
Spawns of hell will be your darkest hour
They shall rip your life and make it sour

Fumes of anger instills the hate
For a trophy, I want your head
On a silver platter it shall be
Revenge it shall take for me

Misery, torment and all that’s torturous
I shall make your living disastrous
I won’t forget the pain you’ve caused
Darkness of night shall make you lost

Blood is what I now want to see
Frozen in a chalice I want it to be
Bleed; bleed till you can bleed no more
Take revenge, to myself I swore

As a full moon rises above the clouds
Around the circle, my minions shall crowd
One by one, they go out and hunt
Not with a sword and not with a gun

Infest in you, they shall
My bidding, they will do well
Until my revenge and deed is done
You cannot hide, you cannot run

The pain you’ve caused is irreparable
I’ll make sure the pain for you is unbearable
Taste my anger and taste my wrath
I won’t make it swift; I’ll never make it fast

The time to call upon evil has come
You’ll have it all; you won’t have some
By the end of the torture, regret you will
If not, more pain I will instill

For your sanity and safety, heed this warning
Never again will you see the morning
Crawl on you knees if you must
For what has happened to me, was not just.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats