body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! hi guys!! well, it has been... » | ALOHA PEEPS!! i'm finally back from my hospitalisa... » | Take the What animal best portrays your sexual a... » | hey guys.. please take note that i have changed my... » | BOY INTERRUPTED (WARNING: ADULT DISCRETION RECOMME... » | MEMOIR OF A MAGE There seems to be a void within ... » | THE LITTLE BOY There was once a little boy Who on... » | ETERNITY (Dedicated to my neighbour, the late Ms P... » | MOTHER You bore such pain to bring me here You we... » | IF ONLY YOU KNEW Words cannot describe how I feel... » 

Thursday, July 15, 2004 

BITTER

I don’t know what else I should do
I’m being pushed as far as I can see
What we had between me and you
Are all gone and thrown to the sea
I’ve not betrayed and never have I
Such words you used impaled through me
Do you really want to see me die?
I’ll ensure your death first, and then do me

The story of our lives took a drastic turn
Hasn’t been the same ever since
Your pride and ego I shall burn
Burn by the flames, inch by inch
No longer it is a ride for all of us
Who changed it I ask of you
No more, no more will I hurt
I want to see you suffer this through

The sun now burns through my flesh
Bit by bit it eats into my skin
None of us can even start afresh
Did you really badly wanted to win?
The cold nights now send shivering fangs
Gritting my teeth as I try to pull through
What you said and did filled me angst
How did you want me to construe?

What happened between us is now an obstacle
Been figuring out a way to go ‘round it
What I think we need is a miracle
To help us up onto our feet
So tired of all this mess you’ve caused
What can more of this madness do?
The spirit within me now roars
For an answer to help me and you

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats