body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Thanks, Guys » | WHAT THE FUCK?! » | Zathura, Pengembaraan Di Luar Angkasa » | Birthday Shoutout » | Spook-O-Rama » | Thoroughly Annoyed » | Koneksyen Tergendala » | How To Dance Properly » | I've Done It Again! » | Shock And Horror » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

Retro Retro

Last night, off we went to Liquid yet again for a drinking fest as well as Retro Retro and the DJ Competition (Heat 5). The night was alright except for me. For some reason, I was not feeling all too well. Maybe it was due to the Tom Yam Noodle I had in Secret Recipe for dinner. The night progressed rather well but due to my nausea and what not, I did not drink much (insert gasps and shocks of horror here). Even the lovely people in Liquid were amazed that I did not drink much. Perhaps it's my liver that's telling me to slow down haha! The group consisted of the usual gang - myself, Seb and Emily. My good mate, James joined us later in the night.

We arrived pretty early in Liquid and the crowd was not in just yet. Around 11PM or so, the crowd and mood picked up slightly. But by then, I was feeling all woozy and wonky. I had a beer but for some reason, it didn't kick in the way it should've. Bah! Must be having an 'off' night. Even Andrew and Carmen (LQ PR Officers) were suprised to see me not guzzling down my drinks.

Andrew: Eh? Where's your drink? You okay or not? You don't seem too well.
Me: Hehe my drink's there *points at table*. I'm okay lah. Just feeling slightly under the weather. Must be something I ate. Don't think I'll drink much tonight.
Andrew: But.. but.. you're Mr Flaming!
Me: *sigh* I know, dude! This feeling sucks!
Andrew: Haha! Not to worry man. Take it easy tonight. Save it for Friday and Saturday.
Me: Wah, I'll die lah like this.
Andrew: Aiya, please lah. If anyone were to challenge you to drinks, they'd lose flat out. Especially with Flamings.
Me: *laughs a tad bit too loud* True, true.


Nonetheless, I had a reputation to live up to. And so, as sucky as I was feeling, I had a Flaming Lamborghini haha! Just one, though. The rest of the night I was sipping Midori Sprite like a coy little girl and downing glasses of iced water.

Though I felt like throwing up half the time, I managed to maintain my composure and not behave like a bloody fool with my arms flailing all over the place.

About 1AM or so, we went on our merry way home. And the rest, is history.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats