body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Thoroughly Annoyed » | Koneksyen Tergendala » | How To Dance Properly » | I've Done It Again! » | Shock And Horror » | My Liver Has Left The Building » | Woohoo! » | Roll Out The Welcome Wagon » | Birthday Shoutout » | Hoo Boy » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Spook-O-Rama

This is a rather delayed post.

I am going to reveal something spooky about my room. For the record, this is not something I concocted nor is it a prank. It's something real and rather disturbing. If you're scared easily thanks to your vivid imagination or do not believe in such things, STOP right here.

For your benefit, I shall divulge that my room has had its fair share of entities in the past. Things that weren't meant for mortal eyes. Yes, I'm talking about spiritual inhabitants.

I'm going to omit the entire history of how I came to be able to see / feel such things cos it's simply much too long to write and recall.

To put it simply, these spirits basically linger in my room and at times, watch me sleep. I've gotten used to their presence ie. I don't get freaked out or too scared of them. I just let it pass and carry on sleeping.

Now, sometimes at night, they'd touch me as I'm lying down (not in that pervy way, perverts -_-) on my bed. They'd hold my toes or press my arms - just to attract my attention, I assume. But it's usually for a brief moment and then they let go. Sometimes, I'd feel a gliding touch on my shoulders and what not. But I just shrug it off.

It doesn't stop there.

For the past many nights, as I turn off the lights, things well, go bump in the night. I'd occasionally hear things moving or falling in my room. This happens very suddenly without warning. I've pretty much gotten used to it.

Until last Thursday night.

Thursday (1st December 2005)

As usual, I turned off my PC and my cool lil IKEA lamp and made myself comfy under the covers. As expected, I felt touching sensations over my body. I shrugged the feeling off. I mean, I didn't want to deal with them just yet. I wanted to sleep. Then suddenly, the presence of these entities was getting stronger as I felt like they were very close to me. (Just for the record, I sleep with my blankie covering my head)

Suddenly, something moved and fell in my room which, woke me up with a jolt. I lowered the blanket to see what was going on.

That's when I saw it.

Not only did I see one, there were TWO! Two FEMALE spirits (I know this is going to invite some very lame jokes) hovering about above me. I turned my eyes to the first spirit on my right and I saw this smoke-like being hovering above me about 10 inches from my face. The smoke was taking shape of a woman with short hair. Then, I saw her arms. Her arms were freaking LOOOOOOOONG! It was double the length from the elbow and she had extremely long and lanky fingers shaped into a claw-like position. Her entire arm and fingers were really thin - almost bone-like. I could not see the rest of her body nor her face. She was transparent.

I thought I was imagining things so I rubbed my eyes and forced them to get used to the dark. But they were still there! "Aiya, not now lah. I want to sleep.", I thought to myself. I turned my head towards the left to see the SECOND spirit. Now, she was also smoke-like but the smoke took form into a more solid figure as opposed to the first one.

She had long black hair... and was 3 inches from my face.

For some reason, I can't see their faces. It's as if they didn't have any.

That night, I slept with the lamp on as I didn't want to deal with them just yet. They don't appear (or menjelma as the Malays call it) to me when the light is on, for some reason.

Sunday (4th December 2005)

As usual, I'd turn off my PC and lamp and head for my bed. I was pretty tired and was looking forward to a good night's rest. Well, that didn't happen.

This time, they made their presence REALLY felt by me in the roon. As soon as I turned off the lights and got under the covers. Things started to move again in my room. AND I could hear footsteps around my room. It's as if someone was dragging their feet as they walked on my parquet floor.

"Aiyo, not again man.", I thought to myself. I tried to shrug it off again. I mean, I can't be sleeping with the light on, now can I? Waste of electricity man. So I tried forcing myself to sleep.

Try... try... try... *whisper* try... try... try... *whisper* try... try... try...

O_O!!

OH MY GOD! I heard them whisper! Fuck. I thought I was hearing things so I concentrated on the noise to see if it was just my imagination.

Then, I heard voices. It was as if someone was talking in my room but the sound was very faint. The voice was all over the room as if someone was talking in a few different directions at once.

Mm hai ar mar?! I want to sleeep lah. Give me a break!
>_<

That was not all I heard. In between voices, I heard deep sighs ALL AROUND my room! The sighs were getting louder and frequent. Now, I was getting disturbed. I've NEVER encountered a "Hantu Mengilai" aka The Wailing / Sighing Spirit before. I was like, waddafak?

And so, I got up and quickly turned on the lights and tried not to see anything. Again, I slept with the lights on once more and since then, I've been sleeping with my lil lamp on.

Yes, yes many of you will say, "Get a bomoh / priest to cleanse the place lah!". I know that. But I can actually do it myself. It's just that I'm lazy to do it hehe.

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats