body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | That Special Woman » | Happy Fathers' Day! » | A Day Without Sun » | Yaaaawwnnnn... » | I Finally Did It » | Birthday Shoutouts » | It's Alive!! » | Before I Sleep... » | Brands That Say More Than Needed » | I'm Very Crever » 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 

Bzzzzz

Well now, I'm just not used to seeing such short posts. It's so unlike me :p

To start off, let's recap (as far as my memory can serve) Sunday's events. Hogs, Mei Yee and I did go for our walk at the TTDI park. Of course, being unhealthy people that we are, we started heaving and panting right at the entrance of the park -__- very not the rakan muda. Very cannot majukan sukan untuk negara. 'Twas fun nonetheless.

Fast forwarding to Monday, nothing exciting happened. Just the usual workout routine with Tiny. There was this girl at the gym who comes in and freaking hogs the treadmill. This wasn't the first time. The first time we saw her there, we waited for a whole freaking hour to use it but couldn't cos she was still using it. Very very inconsiderate. Stupid bitch.

This time, we were early and we planned to hog it if she came. And to our delight, she did. Tiny and I decided to take turns using the treadmill so she won't have the chance to use it. Hah! Serves her right. She was totally lost not having to use it. She "tried" to use the other equipment but failed cos she didn't know how to use them. Tiny and I laughed under our breaths seeing how stupid she looked. Yea we sound mean but people like her don't deserve courtesy since she doesn't know what it means in the first place. Bodoh.

Well, as you all knew, Mom's birthday was yesterday and thank you all for your kind wishes :)

We brought her out for a nice Western dinner at Jack's Place, One Utama. Not too shabby and the steaks are good too. As usual, mine came oozing with blood YUM! :P

I successfully grossed my mom out by showing her how raw the inside of the steak was :p

That brings us to today. Went for lunch with Charmaine and had a good heart-to-heart talk about things that were long overdue. Was supposed to head to Low Yatt with Steph to run some errands and meet Joshy for a drink but had to take a rain check to out sort some stuff.

And here I am now all sticky and sweaty from the humid weather.

Who wants to smell me? :P

Labels: ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats