body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | I Finally Did It » | Birthday Shoutouts » | It's Alive!! » | Before I Sleep... » | Brands That Say More Than Needed » | I'm Very Crever » | Hugo-OMFG-Boss » | Malaysia Boleh or Malaysia Bodoh? » | Finally » | OMFG » 

Saturday, June 16, 2007 

Yaaaawwnnnn...

It's been awhile since I set foot into Frangipani. Last I did was with I-vy, Radin and Dena. That was like in February. So I decided to revisit that place last night with a few friends.

That place hasn't changed a bit. Same ol' crowd and same ol' music. But it was certainly fun hanging out again. I didn't have much to drink but I still hate the groggy and dehydrated feeling I'm having now.

I think my workout routine's going well and people were complimenting on how good I looked last night after not seeing me for months *proud* ^__^

A funny thing happened when I was there. We were having drinks by the bar near the DJ console and I had to pee. Badly. So I made my way through the crowd towards the toilet and there was this skyscraper of a man (clearly mabuk already) dancing in my way. I tried to squeeze my way thru and he was deliberately dancing IN my way (is this some pickup thing?) and blocking my way. My ice bitch mode came on (I REALLY had to pee!) and looked straight into his eyes and coldly said, "Skiuz me" and threw him a piercing dart from my eyes. He sheepishly moved out of the way. I mean, nak ngorat tuh, biarlah betul. Orang nak kencing la.

Oh yea, Chef Wan was there too. And wow, he's loud. I was getting a beer from the bar where he was seated and man he was blaring into my ears as he talked to his friends and exchanging the occassional cheek kisses. He seemed nice la but loud.

There was, this really really really cute guy that caught my attention. He was clearly a twink and his mannerism screamed a bottom. But really cute. Nice to look at. Then.. I found out who his boyfriend was.. oh. my. god. his boyfriend was this fat ape dude who was well, really fugly unattractive (yes I sound shallow now but you had to be there). I later learnt that the cute guy's holy mother of fat pudgy boyfriend was rich and also a royalty. Nuff' said. Seriously, I was Brad Pitt in comparison to that guy minus the money and the outriders and bodyguards.

Night ended well and we all made our way for home. And here I am awake at such an early hour because my bladder was bursting and feeling groggy and dehydrated. Hungry too. I hope I don't pancit later when I go for badminton with Xavie.

Labels: , , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats