body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Bzzzzz » | That Special Woman » | Happy Fathers' Day! » | A Day Without Sun » | Yaaaawwnnnn... » | I Finally Did It » | Birthday Shoutouts » | It's Alive!! » | Before I Sleep... » | Brands That Say More Than Needed » 

Thursday, June 21, 2007 

Meet Many People In Bangsar Day!

Just got back not too long ago from my 7-hour long visit to Bangsar. The plan was to initially have yum char with Joshy and Mark at Devi's Corner but oh boy did plans change.

So I got to Bangsar (had to park bloody far cos there weren't any parking nearby) at about 3ish and made my way to Devi's when I got a phone call from Joshy to meet at Social instead. Ok lah what the heck right? I'm damn pokai lah but Joshy and Mark were nice enough to belanja me :p

I thought we were just gonna hang out at Social when they decided to go bar hopping. And we did for about 7 hours. Bumped into James along the road and he too was off to meet some friends for drinks. James went off his merry way and the rest of us decided to head to D'haven for some happy hours (as if not happy enough already lol!). Found out Steph was yum charring herself with Willy and another friend at Pelita. Dropped by to say hi for a bit and headed back to D'haven.

As we happily gulped our poisons, a familiar face walked by and lo and behold it was Stacy and Rama. Stace joined us for a bit and chit chatted as the sky turned from day to night in almost an instant. See, screwed up weather. Stace then left to meet some friends at Starbucks.

So after having had our beers, I decided to ring James up to see where he is and yup, he was just opposite the road at T-Club and yup, we left D'haven to continue at T-Club with some more beers and whiskey. There I met JIJI!!! Oh wow I've not seen this woman for the longest time. It's good to finally see her again after all this time. We did a little bit of catching up and we hung out there for what seemed to be an eternity. Joshy and Mark's friend, Lin joined us later and next thing I knew, tequila shots were going around. I had to decline cos I had to drive back [insert shocked and horrified expressions here].

Yeah, the last place I was at was at T-Club before heading for home at 10pm. We were having so much fun that I didn't even realise it had started to rain. Thank goodness I brought my faithful brolly along (and dear ol Joshy thought I brought it to shield myself from the sun -__-)

What I planned to be a simple and casual yum char session turned out to be an all-out drinkfest. And I kinda liked how it turned out :)

Labels: , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats