body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Birthday Shoutout » | What A Bore » | Flickr Me, Flickr You » | An Evening With Ryu Tei » | Retro Retro » | Thanks, Guys » | WHAT THE FUCK?! » | Zathura, Pengembaraan Di Luar Angkasa » | Birthday Shoutout » | Spook-O-Rama » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

Wow Wee

This is my first time ever blogging from work!

Haha! Yeah, I've often thought about it but didn't really have the time to actually do it.

So here I am, sitting in front of the PC and blogging away. What an awesome feeling.

Most of you do not really know what I do or what I work as. Briefly, I'm my boss' Personal Assistant / Research Assistant. I basically assist him with an assortment of things such as organising his schedule, making phone calls to people and word processing. Pretty clerical, really. My boss also writes books on the Law of Contract and I assist him by researching cases and latest developments in the law - both English and Malaysian laws.

Oh well, enough about what I do. Let's hear about ME! Wee! (I fail to see the difference in what I just said)

My day was pretty alright. Woke up around 8:30AM or so and lazed around my room for a bit. Took a shower and got ready for work. Boring stuff.

Was supposed to have breakfast at home but dear ol' mom ate everything. Eesh. Like, what about her beloved, most precious offspring? Oh well, she made it up to me with a huge glass of cereal drink. Yum.

At approximately 10AM, I made my way for work.

Arrived for work on time and before I could have a cigarette, I was sent off with my boss' driver to head to Equitorial Hotel to run some errands. You guys should've seen the massive traffic congestion. It was insane. The closed roads in conjunction with the 11th Asean Summit sure made it whole lot worst. However, thanks to my boss' driver's good, albeit crazy driving skills, we arrived unscathed.

Completed the errand and proceeded back to work. Nothing much exciting happened in between till now. Boss has gone to take some shut eye while I watch over his children. So much for watching them. I'm sitting here rambling on about my day.

Oh well, the kids want to use the PC and so I guess I better sign off first. Hope you guys are having a good day. Cheerios!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats