body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Flickr Me, Flickr You » | An Evening With Ryu Tei » | Retro Retro » | Thanks, Guys » | WHAT THE FUCK?! » | Zathura, Pengembaraan Di Luar Angkasa » | Birthday Shoutout » | Spook-O-Rama » | Thoroughly Annoyed » | Koneksyen Tergendala » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

What A Bore

Spent my whole day admiring my work on my blog haha! Hey, I gotta give myself credit for being able to insert the Flash Photo Slideshow thingie. I'm not so good with HTML and codings but I managed to scrape by. Yay for me!

Nothing much happened today as I spent the entire day at home and doing numerous unproductive activities. Except for my blog, though hehe.

Boss was in Ipoh, Perak the whole day for a meeting and I pretty much got the day off. He came back not too long ago. Now, I'm not sure if I'll be going to work tomorrow morning as he has a lunch appointment and a dinner appointment.

My whole day was more or less a bore and I could've hung myself out of boredom just to feel what it's like to suffocate. Have you guys ever felt that way before - feeling so bored that you'd try anything just to entertain yourselves? No? Well, I have. Sometimes, reading a book just ain't enough haha!

Sidetracking, it is approximately 10 days before I leave for Hong Kong on the 22nd and return on the 28th. I'm really excited about the trip. I mean, Christmas in Hong Kong? It's gotta be the bomb. I heard the temperature there is as low as 9 degrees. That means, I have to bundle myself up real good. Else, I'd freeze my nuts off.

Anyways, since nothing much has happened today, there isn't much for me to write. Guess I'm gonna shower and play Ran Online for a bit until there's something exciting to blog about.

Cheers!

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats