body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Pooped » | Meet Many People In Bangsar Day! » | Bzzzzz » | That Special Woman » | Happy Fathers' Day! » | A Day Without Sun » | Yaaaawwnnnn... » | I Finally Did It » | Birthday Shoutouts » | It's Alive!! » 

Saturday, June 23, 2007 

They're Here! They're Here!

Yay! Today's the day Adam and co. arrive from London.

Headed over to KLIA to pick them up (cos I'm the nicest guy in the world ;P) but their flight got delayed and so I was stuck there for roughly 2 hours. Wasn't that bad. Just tired from doing nothing haha! Seeing the many tourists getting into taxis, it certainly made me feel that it is Visit Malaysia 2007.

2 hours later, I met up with Adam, Gaz and Jen and attempted to stuff their luggage into my puny Wira. Finally got them in and off we went to KL to check in at their hotel.

Originally, we thought that they were supposed to be staying at the Marriott but turned out it was at the Renaissance. By the time it was realised, I had already dropped them off at the Marriott and was actually trying to look for a place to park and join them at the hotel. Then I got an sms from Adam saying that they were at the wrong hotel and they were supposed to be at the Renaissance.

Alamak. I was already stuck in the middle of the BB jam. Adam and co. hopped into a cab and headed to Renaissance and I was to meet them there.

Oh my God! I really really am bad with KL roads. I actually got LOST!! No surprise for many of you who know me -__-"

I ended up on Jalan Ipoh or something and next thing I knew, I was in some ghetto area of KL. Creepy shit. I had to call Tiny to get directions and turns out, I had to get back on Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Great. I was in the middle of Creepyville and the road signs were bloody confusing. Finally, I got an sms from Adam telling me Renaissance is somewhat next to Concorde and I felt relieved.

Next thing I knew, I saw a sign saying Jalan Sultan Ismail is to the left and I made a mad dash for it and lo and behold, Renaissance was right in view. Phew! Good thing that didn't take long. Cannot tahan KL roads at all. So confusing.

After resting for a bit, we headed off for dinner at Vicchuda, Damansara Utama to give Gaz and Jen a taste of some Malay food. Seeing what we ordered contained a fair amount of chilli, we had to warn them what to eat and what not to eat. Basically stay away from the sambal belacan and cili padi! Dinner went well albeit it was a tad pricey.

Everyone was pretty exhausted - me from being out the whole day and Adam and co. from their 14-hour odd flight. Dropped them off at the hotel and made my way for home. Yarabi I cannot feel my legs >__<"

Labels: , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats