body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Blog Got Screwed » | Ironic » | Look Ma, No Hands! » | Huff And Puff » | They're Here! They're Here! » | Pooped » | Meet Many People In Bangsar Day! » | Bzzzzz » | That Special Woman » | Happy Fathers' Day! » 

Sunday, July 01, 2007 

Transformers


Wow.


Wow.


Wow.


Josh and I caught the late Transformers screening at Cineleisure last night thanks to Kel Li's friends who had 2 extra tickets for the movie.

Although we had to wait a fair deal before the movie, the movie was definitely worth the wait! Transfomers is now my favourite movie of all time. It was an awesome experience to watch the movie. It is the BEST! It was so good, I cried when they introduced Optimus Prime. Omg he rocks!

It is overwhelming to see a movie that was once almost every child's childhood cartoon series realised into a full scale live production coupled with OMFG-AWESOME-SHIT-SPECIAL-EFFECTS. I must say that it is the most successful cartoon franchise to be made into a movie. The special effects to make the vehicles transform is just MIND BLOWING and fuck it was done perfectly.

Remember the sound they make when transforming in the cartoon series? Well, it was included in the movie and man it worked out perfectly. Didn't think it would at first but it did.

Needless to say, Josh and I left Cineleisure with looks of awe and amazement. It's just too good.

You don't have to be a Transformers fan to be blown away by this movie. I'm one so I may be biased but I don't care. As a little kid, I've enjoyed watching Autobots trashing the Decepticons. Of course, in the cartoon series, the Decepticons were the typical stupid bad-guy that often loses because ultimately good triumphs over evil. However, in the movie, I was pretty shocked to see how evil and cruel the Decepticons can be.

The movie kept in line with the cartoon series with its humour and style of dialogue. Yes, the movie is also hilarious with intelligent script and funny Non-Biological Extraterrestrial (NBE) antics.

Bottomline is, WATCH IT! This is the first time a movie that really REALLY lived up to its hype. Not one of those Pirates of the Carribean hype that just sucked after watching it.

My bro is a bigger Transformer fan than I am and if I can cry (or even had an erection watching the show), God knows how he's going to react!

Watch it! Watch it! Watch it!

I cannot stress enough how much you guys need to watch this if you haven't already!!
"Autobots, roll out!"
PS: To all Transformers fans, you will KNOW it's Optimus Prime ;)

Labels: ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats