body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | They're Here! They're Here! » | Pooped » | Meet Many People In Bangsar Day! » | Bzzzzz » | That Special Woman » | Happy Fathers' Day! » | A Day Without Sun » | Yaaaawwnnnn... » | I Finally Did It » | Birthday Shoutouts » 

Sunday, June 24, 2007 

Huff And Puff

Woke up feeling lazy at first. One of those days where you just feel like staying in bed and not having to move a single muscle for the rest of the day.

Dragged my lazy ass out of bed for a nico stick and also for a shower and lunch. Bro and I grabbed lunch at our usual spot and just when I was finishing up with lunch, Charmaine text me to have lunch as well. So I decided to accompany her for lunch.

Picked her up and off we went to Sri Devi. At the same time, a brilliant plan was concocted - going to the TTDI park with her dog, Fluffy and Xavie's dog, Bandit (aka The Rapist / Sexual Predator). You'll know what I mean soon.

Got ourselves to TTDI and off we started on our journey through the slopes and gravel. And Bandit (a male) could not take his eyes of Fluffy (a female) at all - hence the nicknames. Needless to say, Xavie had a rather hard time dragging the poor lil sexed up dog away from Fluffy, who couldn't care less about Bandit haha! They're both cute dogs. Still, Bandit was totally hyped up with Fluffy. Huffing and puffing whenever he got near to her. On heat lah this one. Fluffy maintained her cool, elegant poise by snubbing him and went on her merry way.

Too bad I did not have my camera with me to take pics of the moments Bandit tried to take advantage of Fluffy. Too cute can die. Will post some that were taken by Aaron's phone when I get the chance.

At times, we had to carry Fluffy during some parts of our walk. Let's face it - Shih-tzus are not made for walking. They're made to be home ornaments where they can just sit there and look cute and fluffy all day long.

Our walk was much entertaining because of Bandit's endless attempts to have a sniff of Fluffy's ass. 'Twas indeed a good work out.

We made way for home and now I have to recuperate for a tentative plan to bring Adam and co. to Batu Caves early tomorrow morning. Not sure how that's going to work out since they've got to sort out the hotel arrangements as well.

Labels: , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats