body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | No, She's Not My Daughter » | This Is Cool » | I'm Really Sick » | Done! » | Sick » | Shit!! » | Nippley Man I Met, Ate My Motorboat » | So-called Productive Day » | Apostasy » | Birthdays » 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 

Brief Update

I know I have not been blogging consistently but I've been kinda caught up with some stuff. Lets see, to briefly update, here's wha's been happening.

Firstly, I found out that I've graduated with a Diploma in Law from KDU. Yes, that would also mean that I have passed all my papers and now, transferring credits over to the University of Tasmania. And yes, that also means I got accepted into the uni. So, YAY! So now I have a diploma so that makes me a diplomat! They even have a convocation ceremony and stuff end of August. Mom's all ecstatic.

Next, my workout has finally paid off when I met up with some of my classmates whom I've not seen in months since my term ended and they noticed how big I've gotten! Double yay! My vigorous routine certainly did a good job. I feel so good about myself :)

My term for UTAS with KDU starts on the 27th August and that means I have about a month odd to kill. Damn. Anyone wanna play squash or badminton? :D


Labels: , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats