body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Apostasy » | Birthdays » | Twenty One » | 777 » | Bittersweet » | I've Been Apple-d! » | Transformers » | Blog Got Screwed » | Ironic » | Look Ma, No Hands! » 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 

So-called Productive Day

The day went pretty well. I thought it was going to be another non-productive day filled with boredom.

However, I had to head down to Cineleisure to get tickets for my parents and their 2 friends for Transformers this Thursday. Yeah, I made them agree to watch it >:)

While I was there, the sucky part was that I could not purchase the tickets in advance for Thursday cos it has not been "scheduled". Wtf? That's just silly. You would think Cineleisure wouldn't be that lame. Hell, you can book at GSC a month in advance. Pffft!

So yeah, looks like I'll be heading over tomorrow again to get them. I left Cineleisure and contemplated to stop by GSC, 1 Utama to get the tickets but was already on the road back to PJ so, malas. I'm trying to book the tickets online now and even that is hopeless. Grrr.

Stopped by KDU to check dates for my re-sit and my Semester 5 UTAS program term. My re-sit is due on next Friday, 20th July. Ok lah still got time to study :p

But for my UTAS term, I start on the 27th August! Omg that's like more than a month away. I'm so going to need a friggin' hobby -___-"

Got the relevant info and made my way to pick Tiny up for lunch. Had lunch and went home and baked more in the heat.

For dinner, mom made a rather interesting dish - Fried Fettucine with Lamb - and it was awesome. Wanted to be greedy and gobble up the whole thing but too bad the rest of my family would starve for the night then. I wanted to take a pic but my hunger got the better of me and so I didn't :p

And now to make wax out of my fats that have melted in this heat. 

Labels: , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats