body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | 777 » | Bittersweet » | I've Been Apple-d! » | Transformers » | Blog Got Screwed » | Ironic » | Look Ma, No Hands! » | Huff And Puff » | They're Here! They're Here! » | Pooped » 

Sunday, July 08, 2007 

Twenty One

The party last night at Twenty One was a total blast and needless to say, we had shit loads of fun. Had quite a fair bit to drink but surprisingly, I woke up with very little hangover. That's good news cos I hate the feeling of wanting to puke for an entire day. 

My bro and I arrived early at Twenty One and met Steph's friends, Azrul and Ai Ling. The place is actually quite nice. From the moment we stepped in, I noticed the cold cement steps at the entrance and kept thinking how Xavie is gonna love the place. That woman has a fetish for cold industrial designs.

Steph arrives and the party kicked into gear and next thing I knew, everyone's having a jolly good time. The Fang siblings (Steph's brother and sisters) were there too! It was definitely a pleasant surprise to see them considering how long I've not met them.

As the night progressed, more drinks were served and more people were getting drunk - especially the birthday girl. Damien got Steph a flaming lamborghini (the classic birthday drink) and she downed it like a lil soldier. Not bad for a beer girl :P 

After much fun, we headed over to Cynna to meet up with other people but alas, after being in that place for like 10-15 minutes, the lights came on and the music stopped playing. Poo. We then headed over to Bar Blond to meet up with more people. Lepakked there for a fair bit and had lil more beers before heading for home. By this time, my throat's all sore from screaming and yelling and it has been reduced to what I'd like to think, husky and sexy haha!

Got home at about 4.30AM this morning and this is definitely a record for me. I'm usually back home by 3AM and this would be the longest I've stayed out for a party. 

This brings us to now. Feeling a bit groggy but not too bad. Nothing a good workout can't fix! I was looking forward for squash today but just found out that that's not gonna happen :(

Instead, we might be just going for our walk/jog in TTDI if it doesn't rain. The weather does seem threatening to just piss that plan to hell. Bah.

Ps: I've uploaded the photos from last night onto my Picasa web album. Click the link on the sidebar to view -->

Labels: , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats