body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Transformers » | Blog Got Screwed » | Ironic » | Look Ma, No Hands! » | Huff And Puff » | They're Here! They're Here! » | Pooped » | Meet Many People In Bangsar Day! » | Bzzzzz » | That Special Woman » 

Monday, July 02, 2007 

I've Been Apple-d!

Aku sudah di-Apple-kan!

For Mac users, I'm sure you have come across this. Me, being an uncool regular Windows user, have discovered Safari for Windows! It's the browser Maccies use and it's really awesome. Much better than that lame ass Internet Explorer which lags at every click of the mouse.



Safari has a clean interface so you focus more on the content rather than huge buttons like IE. It has a cool slick metallic design that's easy on the eyes and super user friendly. It has drag and drop features for your bookmarks. You can customise the buttons and layouts and I think they have skins to decorate it to suit your taste.

It takes a while to get use to its interface but it won't take long before you start wanting to tweak it and fiddle with everything and break it like me.

While we're on the subject of Apple products, I WANT AN iPhone! It's sooo pretty and cool. And I'd like to be pretty and cool too haha :p



See how pretty they are? It's all-in-one much like the coffee (or tea) we drink every morning. I want one!!! I want to talk, watch movies, play music, find my way around KL with its GPS feature, take down notes and ultimately be cooler than everyone else! 

I'm sure the price is pretty and cool to match too. If purchased via their website, its $499.00 (approx. RM1,713.00) for 4GB space and $599.00 (approx. RM2,057) for 8GB. Hmm, it's cheaper than a freaking Nokia N-series phone! And as we know, Nokia phones tend to screw up a lot (what to expect? They used to make shoes).

Christmas is coming and I'll still be around to celebrate my birthday next year (my birth date's at the top right below my gorgeous pic ;p) so save up haha!

Labels: ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats