body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Bittersweet » | I've Been Apple-d! » | Transformers » | Blog Got Screwed » | Ironic » | Look Ma, No Hands! » | Huff And Puff » | They're Here! They're Here! » | Pooped » | Meet Many People In Bangsar Day! » 

Saturday, July 07, 2007 

777

Ah today's the day of triple 7 - 7th July 2007. Don't know what the big deal is since it's just the same digits in a date. For me, today's the day with many events.

Anyways, today's also the day where my godsis Lenny got married (registered) to her long-time boyfriend, Cristano. It's so odd to see a girl whom I've known for the past 23 years. Her mom used to babysit my bro and I when we were kids and now she's all grown up and married. 

Cristano is an old friend during my active days in church. A long time has past and now getting married. It's pretty mind-blowing. They've been dating for almost 10 years now and the deal is sealed with marriage. It was just a matter of time :)

Nonetheless, a hearty congratulations to them for such a big step in their lives! 

Tonight, we'll be celebrating Steph's birthday at 21 in Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang since her actual birthday falls on a Monday. I'm pretty sure tonight's going to be a blast.

Also, Liquid Bar sent me an invitation for their 9th anniversary party tonight. So many events, so little energy / time. I would have to give LQ a skip cos of Steph's party and I'm sure that's going to be more fun since everyone's gonna be there.

Now, as I enjoy feeling my head bake from the heat wave, I'm gonna try and chill. Bloody hot.

Labels: , , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats