body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Nippley Man I Met, Ate My Motorboat » | So-called Productive Day » | Apostasy » | Birthdays » | Twenty One » | 777 » | Bittersweet » | I've Been Apple-d! » | Transformers » | Blog Got Screwed » 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 

Shit!!

Oh no oh no oh no!!!

If you noticed, the "june babies" portion all the way down is empty. All I did was editted the colour and inserted the strike code as I normally do when the said birthdays are over.

When I published it, it was empty. When I checked the codes, everything below it have been erased! Wtf?! I'm freaking frustrated because I made no backup for it!

I've sent a ticket to their support team and I hope they can restore my codes. I'm sure (rather, hoping like mad) that they have it stored in their database somewhere.

I'm so sad right now :(

Labels: ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats