body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Brief Update » | No, She's Not My Daughter » | This Is Cool » | I'm Really Sick » | Done! » | Sick » | Shit!! » | Nippley Man I Met, Ate My Motorboat » | So-called Productive Day » | Apostasy » 

Saturday, August 11, 2007 

Sabbatical

I'm taking a sabbatical from blogging for a bit.

Have lots to sort out at the moment and plus, a revamp to a b e - s t e r i a is currently under consideration. 

Hopefully I'll get it all sorted soon.

Labels: , ,

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats