body {margin-top:32px !important}

« Home | Sabbatical » | Brief Update » | No, She's Not My Daughter » | This Is Cool » | I'm Really Sick » | Done! » | Sick » | Shit!! » | Nippley Man I Met, Ate My Motorboat » | So-called Productive Day » 

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 

Leaving

Well, it has been quite a long time since I last blogged. That's cos I've had so much to do and so much to prepare for. Now, I am exactly 30 days away from leaving Malaysia to the frigid tundras of Tasmania, Australia.

It's been a hectic 2008 but everything is pretty much all systems go and quite frankly, I am excited yet scared to go to a foreign land for the first time for such a long period. Yes, yes, I've heard how kampung and ulu Tasmania is but I really don't mind as I have spent 26 years of my life at a hectic pace here in PJ.

I will be leaving on the 2nd of July 2008 and will only probably be back on the 30th of September 2009. Nope, I highly doubt that I will be coming back for Christmas or Chinese New Year as I have a lot planned out for my stay there. I will definitely miss my friends and not to mention, the FOOD! But hey, one's gotta do what one's gotta do, eh?

If I don't see any of you before I leave, I wish you guys all the best and thanks for the many good times we've had :)

|

.:: the a b e - s t e r ::.

    Name: Abel @ a b e s
    Location: Malaysia
    Age: 25 (Crap, I'm older!)
    Occupation: Law student
    Birth date: 7th March 1982
    Status: Still single
    Horoscope: Pisces

    WARNING: I can be addictive

.:: tweet tweet ::.

.:: nuffnang ::.

.:: advertlets ::.

.:: adsense ::.

.:: ramblings ::.


.:: sounds ::.

.:: he said, she said ::.

    "When you live, live with your soul, not with your time. When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind. When you wanna be what the world can define, open up your eyes" - Damone

.:: july babies ::.

  • 9th - Seb [28], Steph [23]

.:: snapz ::.

I'm Wet

.:: the poet in me ::.

.:: gallery ::.



Google PageRank Checker Tool
Add to Technorati Favorites
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
website stats